Monday 16 March 2015

Waterloo Landscape Photographer of the Year

Waterloo Landscape Photographer of the Year 
I really liked some of the dramatic scenes 



This one was my favourite, I just liked the composition and what is shown in the frame, it reminds me of places I have been in the highlands of Scotland in the late winter. 
I paid attention to the printing and thought it was quite poor quality. I noticed that all the photographs had a poor pixel quality to them when viewed close, and it affected my viewing of the image from a couple of feet away, I could tell there some something wrong, it looked like that for all pictures. They had a section where it told us what camera was used for each picture, so it wasn’t that some pictures were taken with a really low resolution or something, there just seems something poor about the prints, that I have never seen in any digital prints that I have done on the epsom printers. 

It would have been nicer to see the images in an actual gallery, in a quieter more civilised environment, without train announcements and people jostling you as they walk past. 


No comments:

Post a Comment