Thursday 12 March 2015

Fashion Research 7

Kenzo Takada

For me I like these dark colourful photos, they have used lots of fill flash to brighten the natural backlight. These images work well for me because of the bright colours and the sunny setting. It would be great to do pictures like these.


Martin Margiela


I like this pictures as the bold V of her legs leads my eyes into the image, then I can focus on the accessories on her top. Having her arm behind her works well as it doesn't look awkward, whereas if she had it in front it would distract from the image. Her left arm pulls my eyes upwards again to view her face which has strong heavy make up. Her hair is styled forwards over her face and her arm is reaching to it but pausing to gasp.




The use of wider angle lens is certainly interesting, but I am not certain it adds something more to the picture. Personally I can quite like the way wide angles push things that are not so close to the lens further away.





No comments:

Post a Comment