Sunday 22 March 2015

Alternative Process User's Group: Second UCA Collodion Demo - by popular demand. 19t...

I found the bog for the old processes at UCA, I went in the room severl times when Peter Renn was running the workshop, but I was buy processing sheets for my project, and as it was dangerous chemicals and it was already full I couldn't join in, I would have loved to though. Dave - one of the digital technicians at the uni - looked classic with his big old american beard looking like he had just come from the american Civil War





Alternative Process User's Group: Second UCA Collodion Demo - by popular demand. 19t...: As the first demo day was 100% oversubscribed I really had no choice but to run another one! This was every bit as enjoyable as the firs...

No comments:

Post a Comment