Sunday 26 April 2015

Project Proposal

Peter Thornton

Project Title:
Untitled Kairos

What I want to do:
I wanted to explore my relationship between my medium and my character, the fears and dreams that I shared with the equipment. I forged a caring relationship with the medium and pushed to areas I never before could imagine, these represent my fantasies, daydreams, worries, fears and considerations.

materials:
10x8 camera, changing bag, dark cloth, dark slides - neg holders, loupe, shutter release cable, light meter, tripod, 5x4 camera, 5x4 film, darkroom paper, film, developing fluids, c41 machine, imacs, hardrive.

skills required:
hasselblad flextite scanning, epsom scanning, epsom printing, Photoshop, Lightroom, Indesign, lightmeter skills + maths.

cost:
darkroom paper - 40£
colour paper - 33£
film - 35£
printing - 150£
nails - 5£
bulldog clips - 6£
1/2 year of the course - 4,500£
rent for 4 months - 1300£
travel - 30£
gas bill 4 months - 98£
internet - 26£
food 4 months - 500£

total - 6723£

additional tutorials required: large printing, 10x8 camera

timeline:

jan
dissertation
initial ideas
initial research

feb
dissertation
develop ideas
develop research
hand in research

march
develop ideas shoot
reflect on them
shoot
professional practice

april
final shoots and printing and develop exhibition ideas
professional practice
printing hanging exhibition
finish blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment