Thursday 19 November 2015

MA Photography - Time - Colour Paper, Fujifilm Crystal Archive

http://www.fujifilm.eu/uploads/tx_ffproducts/files/files/Fujicolor_Crystal_Archive_Paper_2015_01.pdf

To continue working in colour I found this pdf from fujifilms website, about the properties of the paper, to be honest I didn't understand most of it, but the bit that interested me, about the different colour sensitivities to light were these bits:

What they mean, as far as is in my understanding is that the blue and green in the paper are more sensitive to light than red is, I am not sure that the difference in wavelength has an effect on the image. If I managed to find a number of filters that would bring the exposure of blue and green in line with red, whether this difference in wavelength would have an effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment