Thursday 19 November 2015

MA Photography - Time - First prints







I made these prints in the darkroom from my negatives, they are on 10x8 Ilford black and white paper. These are just test prints on resin based paper, but I envision printing my project in this manner at the end of it.
I will do this because I like the tactile feel of the paper. I am thinking of binding them together in a book form. I think by the end of this project i will have several hundred photographs on film shot specifically for this project, and the art will be in the edit, I imagine i will still want to have prints of many of the photographs and having these smaller size 10x8s fits with that theme of having many pictures. The book form perhaps will mirror the physical diary in a book form that I am making.

No comments:

Post a Comment