Friday 4 April 2014

The pictures in this video represent about 6 hours of time, there are pictures taken for about 24 hours but to fit them into a small video was challenging and lost the reference to snapchat where you view each picture for a few seconds. I shortened the video so it fit the length of the conversation.
My idea for the conversation was that it would be the real conversation of what I was talking to people in the video. Here you see I spend all my time texting on my phone or on facebook on my laptop. However it seemed boring to have rather dull pictures of me sitting or laying not doing very much with rather dull text about eating food and kind of describing what I am doing. 
To answer this I made up a whole story in text messages of how I bought a dragon and a whole load of impossible and improbable things. However there are lots of references in the text in the video to our relationship, for example the dragons name is Harvey, which is her dog’s name. The strange tale contrasts with what I actually happening, which is of course me sat on my bed eating noodles and messaging with people online.

No comments:

Post a Comment